Before using this medicine one should make sure that he/she does not have allergic reactions to the components.Continue reading
Flonase use should be discussed with a GP. If you have allergies to any component of the medicine or taking ritonavir (Norvir, Kaletra) do not use Flonase.Continue reading
• imatinib (Gleevec);Continue reading
- any wound that will not heal; or
- ongoing or severe nosebleeds;
- crusting around your nostrils, runny nose, noisy breathing;
- white patches in your throat or mouth, sores, redness;
- weakness,fever,vomiting, nausea, flu symptoms;
- seeing halos around lights, blurred vision, chills, eye pain.
Less serious Flonase side effects may include the next symptoms:
- white patches or sores around or inside your nose.
- back pain, headache;
- minor nosebleed;
- loss of interest in sex, menstrual problems;
- cough, sinus pain, sore throat.
Rhinitis is manifested by the inflammation of the nasal passages. This inflammation is triggered by allergens such as dust, pollen and smoke cigarettes. Allergic rhinitis can provoke a lot of annoying symptoms like sneezing, itching, nasal congestion, runny nose, post-nasal drip, etc.Continue reading
According to the results of a study published in March 2012 by the “Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology” the combination therapy with azelastine and fluticasone is more effective in the treatment of seasonal allergic rhinitis compared to monotherapy with these drugs.Continue reading
For children aged 4 and older: 1 spray in each nostril once a day.Continue reading
Flonase Nasal Spray is used for treatment of the nasal symptoms of seasonal and perennial allergic and nonallergic rhinitis in adults and children 4 years of age and older.Continue reading